- Do you suffer from depression?
- Does your child or teen suffer from moderate or severe migraine?
- Do you have a chronic kidney disease?
- Do you have COPD and want to take part in a medical study?
- Do you have COPD?
- The Lyme disease vaccine study
- Are You Age 18 or Older and haven’t had a Pneumococcal Vaccine (pneumonia bacteria)?
- Does depression make you miss out on things?
Does depression make you miss out on things?
A research study for people with major depressive disorder (MDD) who do not respond adequately to antidepressants.
If you are being treated for MDD and your current antidepressant(s) are not working, the SAVITRI Study may be of interest to you.
The SAVITRI Study is investigating a potential treatment for MDD to improve symptoms of depression, and you may be able to participate. This research study is now recruiting adults diagnosed with MDD.
Those who qualify will receive the study drug (or placebo), study-related medical examinations, and study-related laboratory tests at no cost.
Participants in the research study SAVITRI Study must:
- Be between the ages of 18 and 65.
- Have a clinical diagnosis of MDD.
- Currently taking one or more antidepressants.
- Have had an inadequate response to up to 5 different oral antidepressants.
- Meet other eligibility criteria.
To learn more about this study, contact: