- Does your child or teen suffer from moderate or severe migraine?
- Do you have COPD and want to take part in a medical study?
- Do you have COPD?
- Does depression make you miss out on things?
- Do you suffer from migraines and wish to participate in a study with a new drug against the disease?
- Do you have problems with birch pollen?
- Do you suffer from depression?
Do you suffer from migraines and wish to participate in a study with a new drug against the disease?
We are looking for people with migraine for a drug study. The purpose of the study is to investigate the effect and safety of daily or every other day use of a drug under development compared to a placebo.
The drug has been tested safely in previous studies and has shown a good effect in acute migraines, and has already been approved in the USA.
Target group: people with migraines. Criteria for participation:
- Be at least 18 years old
- BMI of no more than 33 kg/m2
- Had recurring migraine attacks for at least a year
- Had first migraine attack before age 50
- Have between 4-14 migraine attacks a month
- Do not have unstable high blood pressure or diabetes
- Not previously operated on the gastrointestinal tract or chronic gastrointestinal disease
- Have not participated in another drug study in the last month
- Be willing to use a double barrier during heterosexual intercourse during the course of the study, i.e. a condom/be sterile (men) AND have approved contraceptives/be sterile/postmenopausal (women)
- The study runs for up to 36 weeks at our clinic ProbarE in Lund and Stockholm. In the study, you will be given the drug or placebo for a total of 12 or 24 weeks.
All visits and medicines in the study are free of charge.
The study is approved by the Ethics Review Authority and the Medical Products Agency. Your participation is voluntary and you can cancel your participation at any time. The information you provide will be processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
To learn more about this study, contact:
Ewa Karlsson, phone 0732-300 450 or email email@example.com