- Does your child or teen suffer from moderate or severe migraine?
- Do you have COPD and want to take part in a medical study?
- Do you have COPD?
- Does depression make you miss out on things?
- Do you suffer from migraines and wish to participate in a study with a new drug against the disease?
- Do you have problems with birch pollen?
- Do you suffer from depression?
- Do you or someone you know experience anxiety?
Do you have problems with birch pollen?
Do you have sneezing, itchy, red or watery eyes, runny, itchy nose and nasal congestion?
We are now conducting a research study on immunotherapy under the tongue (sublingual) for the treatment of birch pollen allergy. The treatment being tested is an extract solution of birch pollen that is already sold in several European countries.
To be eligible, participants must:
- be aged 5 to 17 years
- have allergic rhinoconjunctivitis (with or without asthma), despite previous treatment with symptom-relieving drugs for at least:
- 1 previous birch pollen season for ages 4 to 6 years
- 2 previous birch pollen seasons for ages 7 to 17
The study will last for a maximum of 2 years with 12 study visits to the clinic.
The persons included in the study (research subjects) are guaranteed medical testing and care within the framework of the study.
The study has been approved by the Medical Products Agency and the Ethics Review Authority.
To learn more about this study, contact: