- Does your child or teen suffer from moderate or severe migraine?
- Do you have COPD and want to take part in a medical study?
- Do you have COPD?
- Does depression make you miss out on things?
- Do you suffer from migraines and wish to participate in a study with a new drug against the disease?
- Do you have problems with birch pollen?
- Do you suffer from depression?
- Do you or someone you know experience anxiety?
Do you have COPD and want to take part in a medical study?
At ProbarE in Lund, a new international study is underway to evaluate a new drug under development that will be given as a supplement to regular COPD medication.
To be able to participate in the study requires, among other things:
- that you are over 40 years old
- that you have documented moderate to severe COPD
- that you are a smoker and / or have been a smoker for at least 10 years
- that you are currently treating your COPD with cortisone in inhalation and two different types of tracheal dilators (inhaled individually or in combination)
- that you have had at least two episodes in the past year with worsening of your COPD that needed to be treated either with cortisone tablets or by hospitalization
The study is a phase 3 study and will last for about 3 years. The treatment phase is at least 56 weeks and involves a total of about 14 visits to the clinic and about 6 follow-up telephone calls. All visits to the doctor and the study drug are free. Additional costs are reimbursed.
If the description above suits you and if you are interested in further information about the above study, you are welcome to call Ewa Karlsson on telephone 0732-300 450 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
The doctor responsible for the study is Anders Luts.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Act (GDPR). The study is approved by the Swedish Ethics Review Authority and the Medical Products Agency.