- Does your child or teen suffer from moderate or severe migraine?
- Do you have COPD and want to take part in a medical study?
- Do you have COPD?
- Does depression make you miss out on things?
- Do you suffer from migraines and wish to participate in a study with a new drug against the disease?
- Do you have problems with birch pollen?
- Do you suffer from depression?
Do you have COPD?
At ProbarE in Lund and Stockholm, an international study is underway to evaluate a new drug under development that will be given as a supplement to regular COPD medication.
In order to be able to participate in the study, it is required, among other things:
- that you are over 40 years old
- that you have had COPD for at least a year
- that you are a smoker or have been a smoker for at least 10 years
- that you have had a worsening of your COPD at least twice during a 12-month period in the last two years and have been hospitalized or had to be treated with antibiotics or cortisone.
The study includes 28 visits to the clinic over approximately 52 weeks. All participants must undergo health checks, ECGs and samples. All study-related examinations, samples and medicines are free of charge. Reimbursement is paid for travel to and from the clinic.
If you are interested and want to know more, you are welcome to contact us by phone 0732-300 450 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org The doctor responsible for the study is Peter Bosson in Stockholm and Anders Luts in Lund.
Participation is voluntary and you can cancel your participation at any time. The personal data you provide to us will be handled in accordance with applicable law. The study is approved by the Swedish Ethics Review Authority and by the Medical Products Agency.