- Do you suffer from depression?
- Does your child or teen suffer from moderate or severe migraine?
- Do you have a chronic kidney disease?
- Do you have COPD and want to take part in a medical study?
- Do you have COPD?
- The Lyme disease vaccine study
- Are You Age 18 or Older and haven’t had a Pneumococcal Vaccine (pneumonia bacteria)?
- Does depression make you miss out on things?
Do you have a chronic kidney disease?
We are looking for study participants for a new drug study
This study will determine whether a type of drug, which is under development, can have an effect on reducing the leakage of egg white/protein into the urine and thus improve kidney function, slowing or stopping the development of kidney failure.
To be able to participate, you must meet the following points:
- You are over 18 years old
- You leak egg white / protein into your urine
- You are taking medication for high blood pressure
- Your chronic kidney disease is not caused by diabetes
The study drug to be evaluated is given in tablet form. The participation lasts for about 28 weeks and involves 12 clinic visits. Your participation is voluntary and your visits are free of charge.
Physician in charge: Dr. Peter Bosson. The study is approved by the Medical Products Agency and the Swedish Ethics Review Authority.
To learn more about this study, contact: